Typhoon Haiyan: DISASTER IN THE PHILIPPINES:
- A primary school dance project involving pupils from Reception to year 6
- All the materials and music tracks are original, with some dances adapted from Val Sabin Primary Dance Scheme to become an integral part of the story
- Written, complete with the medium term plans, lessons and suggested movements for each year group
- Satisfies National Curriculum requirements
- Could be developed as a topic with possibilities for many cross curricular links
- Backing tracks on a separate CD and tips on how to compose are provided by “Notivate” for children to write their own songs around the topic
- Songs can be uploaded to the website
- The dances can be developed as separate pieces of work or they can be put together in sequence to form a complete performance (there are individual CD tracks and a performance CD tract complete with narration)
- A performance could be arrange for families and friends of the school, with original songs and cross curricular links included as appropriate
- Money from the purchase of the materials and any you wish may wish to donate from a public performance goes to the Rotary e-club 1070 and the Rotary club of Melton Mowbray who are raising funds for the rebuilding of Sagkahan elementary school in the Philippines after it was destroyed by the Typhoon Haiyan
You can order this publication directly from the www.rotarylearn2give.org website.
£30.00 (Digital Download-Single Licence)
Please contact us to place your order.